- Please go to Maui Jim Majors official registration site. Register NOW
Extra activities after the race weekend with the Molokai Holokai week
Sign up for the boat rides back to Maui
- We have some great activities to offer for the weeks of the weeks leading up to the M2O.
- We are trying to encourage people to take some time on Molokai and learn about the island, the people, and the lifestyle.
- If you are a racer then let us send you to some of our most respected people/organizations on island.
- If you are planning on staying then let us know and lets see what we can organize for you that is not a typical tourist activity.
- These activities are only available during the Molokai Holokai week.
- We have boats departing Monday and you can add this in with your registration.
- Cost will be $100 for board and person or $50 o/w without a board.
- We will also have sign up sheets for people wanting board storage options.
- We have containers at Makoa Trucking.
Departure from Molokai
- If many need to leave Sunday night we have shuttles to the airport
- We also have shuttles to airport for the rest of the week
- We need a minimum of 8 persons for a plane charter if this is something that interests you
- Makani Kai, Mokulele and Ohana (Hawaiian) all have flights
- There is no ferry to Molokai
Escort Boats and Board Transportation
- There are many boats available from Molokai, Maui and Oahu
- We will have a local contact number coming soon for the Molokai escorts boats
- Sid Medeiros on Maui has a list of Maui boat captains 1 (808) 281-2016
- LJ has a list of boats for Oahu, Maui and Molokai Hawaii Escort Boats 1 (808) 306-4121 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board transportation is available from Oahu with a min of 7, Oahu-Maui-Oahu Call LJ 1 (808) 306-4121 email@example.com
- Board transportation is available with Sid Medeiros back to Maui 1 (808) 281-2016
- Email Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-808-336-0946 for local boat captains
- SIC our industry sponsor have boards to rent. For more info see their rental fleet
- Limited board rentals on Molokai you can email email@example.com
- If SIC are all out then check out the Maui SUP shops
- For any other craft please email us and we will see if we can send you in the right direction
- Hotel Molokai 1-808-553-5347 has special Molokai Holokai Discounts
- Let them know you are racing in part of the Molokai Holokai weekend
- Molokai Vacation Properties also has discounts for those racing in the Molokai Holokai Weekend 1-808-553-8334
- We also have camping on Molokai at the County park and we are also trying to secure another camping location
Transportation On Molokai
- You are are VIP guests and so this is a complimentary service
- We will transport you in the race vicinity at no cost
- So we will transport you from harbor to accommodations, to race start for day 2, town runs, prize giving etc. All we ask is take care of the driver with a little something please.
- We will also shuttle boards from the finish of the M2MC to Hotel Molokai for storage
- We will also shuttle Boards to start line for M4M
- We will also shuttle boards to Kamalo on Monday for rides back to Maui
- We will also shuttle boards to Kaunakakai Harbor for YB and boat rides back to Oahu on the following Monday
- Just take care of those doing the shuttling for you if you can please.:)